We are establishing a brand new animation studio, and we are looking for unique talents with passion and innovation! We are a very energetic and dynamic group. We thrive on innovation and passion for new technologies and the ever-changing technological advancement. We look forward to have you join us in becoming the leaders in the innovation industry!
Why Work For Us:
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Passionate colleagues that share and work towards a common goal
- Gym membership discounts
- Soccer nights
- Game nights
- Healthy snack machine that takes both credit cards and cash
- Good coffee
- Birthday celebrations with real birthday cakes
- Tasty yet inexpensive lunch.
What You Will Do:
- Report to Art Director, work along with the Art Director and Technical Artist creating various models,
- Create animations in a variety of stylistic genres, from cartoon to realistic, mechanical to fluid, humanoid
- Stay on top of new technologies and techniques and have an innovative approach to production for a PC platform.
- Help us maintain an efficient and productive work environment.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Art, Art Design, Digital Media, Animation, Visual Effects or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional experience as 3D Generalist or 3D Artist.
- 3+ years of experience in creating 3d art resources.
- 3+ years of experience in creating high quality 3D models and a portfolio that shows it.
- Ability to execute a wide range of tasks including modeling, texturing, look development, animation, VFX and lighting.
- Expert in Maya/3dMax/cinema4D and proficient in high and low poly 3D modeling of characters, environments, and props.
- Broad knowledge of game/3d application development processes focused on PC platforms.
A Little Extra to Have:
Register/Login to Apply
- Experience with UI Design, Level Design, Art concept.
- Experience with some sort of real time engine or tool (UDK, CryEngine, Unity3d, ......)
- Experience using VFX(particle system), GI, PBR in Unity3d.