As a Staff IC design engineer, you will be responsible to work closely with system architects and design lead on the design of a sub-system in networking SoCs.
- Participating subsystem micro-architecture and IP vendor selection, sub-system design/verification/backend support.
- You will also support FW bring up, pre-tape out FPGA verification and system validation on the sub-system.
- Understand the requirements for the sub-systems
- Participate on sub-system micro-architecture and IP vendor selection
- Write or understand sub-system documentation
- Deliver RTL that meet specifications and performance
- Build test bench and verify RTL if required
- Test logic and interactions between HW/FW in FPGA environment
- Support backend flows
- Support FW, HW and system validation/debug
- Support customer bring up
Register/Login to Apply